 Events / BrickFest / 3656
Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Davis wrote:
True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does
anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the
ones mentioned above) are availible?

Here's the slides to my talk, which, in retrospect, wasn't half as interesting
as Jamie's.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/presentations/rtlToronto-Brickfest2006-Harbourfront.ppt

Calum