 Events / BrickFest / 3645

Subject:
Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:25:53 GMT

True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does
anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the
ones mentioned above) are availible?

--
Brian Davis

Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?