 Events / BrickFest / 3658
Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 03:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Davis wrote:
True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does
anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the
ones mentioned above) are availible?

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to my presentations last
weekend.  This year's BrickFest will definitely be one that I will always have
fond memories of.  It was a real treat to be in such good company with so many
talented builders.  You guys really rock.

For those of you who were unable to make it to the Stressing the Elements talk,
I *may* have found someone who has audio of it.  Should the recording come out
half decently, I'll try my hardest to add it to the slides already available on
the web.

Of course, none of this will happen for a couple of weeks since I'm currently on
Holiday in New England and will not be back to Billund until Mid-September.

Again, thanks to Joe and all the fine volunteers who really gave us one
fantastic weekend!

jamie :)