 Events / BrickFest / 3651
Re: Camera in the Moonbase monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Davis wrote:
OK, I saw this, and it was wonderfully cool. Now, of course, I want to do
something similar with the GBC train or Mindstorms battlebots/sumo. So, who's
was this? How did you do it? And what type of hit to the wallet am I about to
embark on? Battery lifetime? Come on, inquiring minds want to know!

I think it was John Palmers monorail with the camera,