 Events / BrickFest / 2531
Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   Pick a Brick at BrickFest!

As most AFOLs know, Pick a Brick is something that is available at the LEGO Brand Retail stores. A selection of LEGO parts are available in various quantities. This year, the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet will be getting Pick a Brick in time for BrickFest.

In support of BrickFest, They are accepting our input as to which parts are most desired. If you are registered to attend BrickFest, you can select parts for this survey, and the survey selections will be sent to the store manager, who will make every effort to obtain the requested elements. LEGO will do its best to fill the list made by the attendees, which is a first-time collaboration for both LEGO and BrickFest!

Christina-

In the survey, any idea what “gray” means (new vs old, light vs dark)? And “dark gray” (since the survey also uses the term “new dark gray”)? And what does brick 2x4 without a color mean?

-Ted