 Events / BrickFest / 2525
2524  |  2526
Subject:
Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:52:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Pick a Brick at BrickFest!

As most AFOLs know, Pick a Brick is something that is available at the LEGO Brand Retail stores. A selection of LEGO parts are available in various quantities. This year, the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet will be getting Pick a Brick in time for BrickFest.

In support of BrickFest, They are accepting our input as to which parts are most desired. If you are registered to attend BrickFest, you can select parts for this survey, and the survey selections will be sent to the store manager, who will make every effort to obtain the requested elements. LEGO will do its best to fill the list made by the attendees, which is a first-time collaboration for both LEGO and BrickFest!

And you can be part of this, but only if you’re attending BrickFest! http://www.dc.brickfest.com/

Additional, we are requesting K9s of the top requested elements. This is a box size that is about half the size of a K8. A K9 has an approximate sale price of $150 each and if the requested 30% BrickFest discount is extended to the price of the PAB, then thats only $105.00 a Box. Due to the variation in size of elements, their is no way they can provide us with an element count. If you are interested in K9s of any element the then please email info@brickfest.com by 6/26/04

This survey will only be available till 6/25/04.

See you in August!

Christina Hitchcock