 Events / BrickFest / 2547
Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
For those of us still trying to get a feel for how much brick the K9 contains,
could somebody give an estimate of how many bricks that would be?  I know this
is just a wild guess and I won't hold you to it but I'm trying to wrap my head
around what the likely price per piece would be.  Thanks.

Abe

Approx. 1200 2 x 4 bricks (not verified).

Exactly 3852 1 x 2 bricks (verified).

The box measures 9" x 6.5" x 15.5" and they come approx. 3/4 full.

Troy

Thanks for the count.  I'd be worried about somebody who actually counted 3852
bricks except I was one of the folks working on the wedding mosaic who put all
the 1x1 bricks with the LEGO logo facing the same direction :-)  Now I really
want some K9s!

Abe