 Events / BrickFest / 2526
Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Pick a Brick at BrickFest! • ...
Additionally, we are requesting K9s of the top requested elements. This
is a box size that is about half the size of a K8. ...

Christina, this is very exciting! Thanks for making it happen.

Unfortunately, I've already taken the survey so the list of elements is no
longer available to me. Would it be possible to show the survey choices after
voting?

Thanks
Cary