 Events / BrickFest / 2542
Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:39:28 GMT

   Hello to everyone interested in Pick a Brick at the Potomac Outlet during Brickfest!

I have done some homework and made a few phone calls to track down some answers to the things you guys wanted cleared up.

The “K9”, as far as I can tell, is indeed this, as suggested earlier. It is the standard box that our PaB selection is shipped in, referred to as a “case” of elements.

As stated, I don’t have any numbers or estimates on how many elements of any particular type are in each case, but it’s estimated at 22 standard bags (the Outlets use bags similar to the loose brick bags you see in the stores) at $6.95 a piece, which is where the $150 a case comes in. Of course, you guys are getting a great deal on that.

I have checked as well on the question of color, and have been informed that our stock with be made up of the new grey colors. Checking around, I have been unable to find much old grey in PaB selections, and it won’t be different here.

If there are any other questions, feel free to email me or post them here, and of course, I look forward to seeing you all at Brickfest!

Brian P. Gefrich
Supervisor
LEGO Outlet, Potomac Mills

For those of us still trying to get a feel for how much brick the K9 contains, could somebody give an estimate of how many bricks that would be? I know this is just a wild guess and I won’t hold you to it but I’m trying to wrap my head around what the likely price per piece would be. Thanks.

Abe