 Events / BrickFest / 2529
Re: Pick a Brick at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:01:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   Additional, we are requesting K9s of the top requested elements. This is a box size that is about half the size of a K8. A K9 has an approximate sale price of $150 each and if the requested 30% BrickFest discount is extended to the price of the PAB, then thats only $105.00 a Box. Due to the variation in size of elements, their is no way they can provide us with an element count. If you are interested in K9’s of any element the then please email info@brickfest.com by 6/26/04

This survey will only be available till 6/25/04.

By any element you mean any in that list that we voted on yet? Otherwise I would be very keen on a K9 of this element.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Oh, I’d go for that, too... I’m seriously considering registering for BrickFest even though I won’t be able to attend -- just to get a chance at some of this Pick-a-Brick!

JohnG, GMLTC