 Events / 1632
Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.events, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
   Cool.... you guys did a great job. Really high quality stuff for a first time! Can’t wait to see more stuff like this.

Thanks!

   I will have to try that Oatey and see how that works. I asssume you can get it at Home Depot or Lowes?

Lowes doesn’t seem to carry it, but Home Depot does. Depending on where in the state you are, it runs from $4 to $5 a can. I’m not exactly sure, but I think we went through approx 16 or more cans for the whole project. (Spencer bought the majority of it, maybe he can give a better number.)

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB