 Events / 1617
Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:36:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   All 5 statues together

(snip info about the show/event/project)

Ugh, can’t believe I forgot announce.moc and build.sculpture! Xposted with FUT set back to .events

   Larry Pieniazek

ILTCO | MichLUG | BrickFest