 Events / 1630
Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:12:37 GMT

In lugnet.events, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:

   We gained a variety of experiences with this - including Lego sculpting itself. Prior to this project, none of us had any Lego sculpture or mosaic experience!

Spencer is selling himself (and other team members) a bit short here... (1) he’s proved his chops multiple times at multiple scales, and other team members have incorporated mosaics into town buildings in the past as well. But he is right, we did come into this with not a lot of specific experience.

What we DID have going for us though, was the ability to organise and the depth of resources that a relatively large club has, coupled with the financial and project management assets and experiences that MTW as able to bring to bear.

++Lar

1 - not on purpose to be sure, he’s just modest that way.