 Events / 1625
Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.events, Scott Lyttle wrote:

   We hope to see folks at KCCUSA this summer, it should be a lot of fun.

Larry Pieniazek

Wow! That’s just simply incredible--the characterizations of faces are beautiful--I hope Kellogs was very impressed!

I heard you had orange--we just got some in at our PaB..I only wished it was sooner--I could have sent some your way.

Now, I’m curious..did Kellogs purchase Tony, Snap,Crackle,Pop, and the Froot Loops box? Or, is MichLUG getting it back afterwards?

(I think with the way these looked, Kellogs was impressed and bought them!)

Scott..all 5 of the statues were contracted for and purchased by KCC.Chris Leach.