 Events / 1628
Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:00:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   I am happy to (at long last) announce that Milton Train Works™ has been, as overall contractor, with significant help from members of MichLUG, working in partnership with Kellogg’s Cereal City USA™ to provide the statues and displays for their Summer Block Party 2005.

Great job guys! Therrrre GREAT! (Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

Excellent job everybody. My favorite being Tony the Tigers head. Really captured the essence and look perfectly. Cool to see such high caliber work coming from others out there!

So what do you all think about doing steel and gluing first hand? Makes for interesting building sometimes.... Just hope you all used plenty of ventilation (assuming you used MEK).

Cheers,

Bill Vollbrecht