 Events / 1633
Re: LEGO Inside Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
I was looking for postings to LUGNET about the LEGO Inside Tour and have found
nothing. So, I decided to post a few details and send you off to previous posts
at LEGO Fan.org.

First, I attended the first LEGO Inside Tour on May 26, 27, and 28 of 2005 and
it was fantastic. Another group is about to go and I wish them the same if not
better tour than we got.

I posted some rather long posts on LEGO Fan.org in the Forums area:

http://www.legofan.org/FORUMS/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=51

Todd,

The LEGO Fan tour descriptions are great! Thanks for all the effort writing
those so the rest of us could glimpse the LIT. I've also been looking through
the terrific BrickShelf folders.

Unless I missed it, I didn't see photos of the LIT exclusive kit. Any photos and
descriptions would really be appreciated. Thanks.

John