 Castle / 8788
Re: Most ever spent on Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
I dunno about you guys, but I am truly an addict.  Last week, my girlfriend
pointed out that I spend $1-2K on Lego per month and I thought I had really
curbed my appetite for the stuff.  Back when you could find more older sets,
there were days I'd spend $3-$5K.  The most I've ever spent in one day is
$18K to buy out most of one person's collection.  But technically, I am
paying this off monthly.

You need to total up the size of your collection. You are either way over
paying, or you have one of the larger collections.

Frank