 Castle / 8762
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:10:59 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message

Huh. So it looks like the UK is where all the out-of-date sets go.  Oh • well.
I had thought maybe it was something new. Wonder how many they've got?
Wonder how many James can order? I wonder why I'm writing this post • instead
of emailing him right now?

No, they are on other European sites too.

regards
lawrence