 Castle / 8779
Re: July surprise for castle fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 19:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I suppose I don't want to know what 117 pounds ends up as in US dollars....

Bruce

Hehe.. well if I did the conversion correctly, since MSN shows the GBP at
1.4380 (1.44 rounded) USD, then it would put it at $168.48USD :)

I was pondering that myself, but my potential purchase would only be about
$35 USD hehe.

Joel

I thought I indicated I didn't want to know!!!!

LOL - sorry. kinda. ;)

Auuuuuuggggghhhhhh!  eBay sales must accelerate (hmmmm, still have a half
dozen zeppelins and gungan subs)!

Mmm... more brown cloak hoods.... must not give in....!

Actually, I was thinking the pound might be as high as $1.60 - I haven't
really been keeping track ot it of late.

Bruce

(since my heart withstood the shock, I gotta say thanks!)

Welcome. I'm trying to decide if I can really afford even the $35 I'd spend.
I hate budgetting. ;P

JJ