 Castle / 8782
Re: Most ever spent on Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Pederson writes:
Mine is easy, the most I have spent is on the Yellow Castle, $150 or
something.  I may be an amateur, but if nothing else I bet this is the most
that most castle people have spent on a single set (however much they paid
for Yellow Castle).

Oh gosh no. Just checking Ebay for semi-recent sales reveals someone bought
a 6067 (Guarded Inn) MISB for $232.50, a 6075 (yellow castle) for $207.50, a
6081 for $155.50, and an MISB 6090 for $152.50 :)

And I seem to remember an MISB 6086 going for over $250, but it's been taken
off Ebay's history apparently. Although there IS currently one available!
Wow, it's not often that you see one... it's only $66.00 now, but I bet an
hour before that auction finishes it'll be well over the $150 mark--
Although the seller is located in Germany, so that might make it a cheaper
auction >:) Oh well... If only I hadn't just spent my weekly Lego allowance
on those accessory packs! :)

DaveE