 Castle / 6874
Re: lego factions and series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
of the 3 lion crest series witch is best to you i like the crusaders they
were the most original and had the best sets also many of you think the
black knights were bad guys they are whatever you want them to be but they
were good guys i have it in a catalog somewhere it says they and the
wolfpack have to stop the evil dragon master guys or something like thatfrom
pictures the falcons seem to be good as they were with the black knights a lot

Everyone pretty much decides what side they want to be good or bad.

the crusaders are good
Opportunistic.

falcons good
Good.

black knights good
Obscure balance of Knightly and Greedy.

wolf pack in between
Amoral.

dragon masters bad
Well, there's good, there's bad, and then there's ugly.

fright knights bad and a very unworthy series
I dunno, I have a whole squadron of bat-winged helmed cavalry with samurai
armor that I rather like.  I like most of the figs (the actual structures
and models are weak).

dark forest bad
Libertarian!

forest men bad (these 2 are robbers and bandits so that makes them unlawful
Oppressed libertarians!  :-)

bulls bad
Born to be wild.

royal dudes good
Little Goody-Two Shoes (insert favorite Ash witticism here).

the new guys are good
Good.

but their castle kinda sucks it is all towers and stuff it seems empty and
unlike other big castles it has 524 pieces while others had over 600

ps i am good at making run on sentences
+ i never use punctuation LOL actually i do but not now