 Castle / 6900
Re: lego factions and series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

royal dudes good
Little Goody-Two Shoes (insert favorite Ash witticism here).

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the crown.  Heh.

There's an Evil Dead game coming out for the Dreamcast with voice supplied by
Bruce himself.  Can't wait.

obCastle:  The original name for Army of Darkness was "Mid-Evil Dead", but the
studio nixed it because they didn't want to lose audiences by making them think
(realise?) it was a sequel to a movie they probably hadn't seen.

eric

FUT o-t.fun