 Castle / 6926
Re: lego factions and series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:

dark forest bad
Libertarian!

forest men bad (these 2 are robbers and bandits so that makes them unlawful
Oppressed libertarians!  :-)

Well, I always figured if I were a minifig, I'd be part of the Black Falcons.
As a Card-Carrying Oppressed Libertarian, I guess I will have to change my
minifig allegiance!

I always saw the Forestmen as liberals myself, steal from the rich and give to
the poor until there are no more rich and everyone is poor.

Oops, is that a political comment?  =]

Tony