 Castle / 6925
Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:

Very nice!  I love the collage of images, it looks like it took you a while
to do that.  Is that castle based on Neuschwanstein, perhaps? =)  If so,
that's a really fantastic job of recreating it in LEGO form.  Can't wait for
the rest!

~Nathan

Thanx Nathan.....
It didnt take that long to do the actual artwork.... more with the building
and photo shoots.... :  )
I'm a graphic designer.... so I do this type of art every day.....
And yes..... the castle was based on Neuschwanstein..... it took around 15
hours over a week to build...... and rebuild in a few cases to get it right....
I have alot of old 80's sets.... so alot of actual bricks were used.... and
there was also a lighting system in the entire castle too..... :  )

Kev... :  )