 Castle / 6927
6926  |  6928
Subject:
Knights' Kingdom comic book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:12:28 GMT

  I've just recieved and read the new Knights' Kingdom comic from Lego Media
and i loved it.

All of the Knights' Kingdom sets and characters feature in it, the story of
course is about Cedric and his goons trying to take over Leo's castle and grab
some treasure while they're at it.

There are "picture hunt" scenes throughout and the last pages in the book show
how to make alot of the sets using other pieces for those who don't have the
new sets.

I think the art is many times better than the DK books from a few years back,
all the graphics are cleaner and the minifigs look alot less awkward.

There was a Rock Raiders comic that shipped at the smae time but i didn't pick
it up. Does anyone know if more of these are being released ? I know there
aren't any in the next two months, but perhaps they'll be quarterly?

-Ive
"King Leo can spot dirty ears at ten paces!"