 Castle / 6875
Re: Monument of Mine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:

I've been on this statue/monument kick lately. Will LEGO please come out
with light gray minifig hands?!?!?!

Ask and ye shall receive. ;-)
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys13.jpg

Question to anyone reading this:  Would an all black monument look tacky? I
thought I could justify it as obsidian or black marble. Stories could be a
lot more detailed as there are obviously more of a variety and quantity of
minifig and decorative black elements. I've had a few comments that it
wouldn't appear as "real" as the dark gray or light gray statues I've done.

I think an all black monument would look pretty good. If most of the
pictures were closups of the figures, they should look fine.