 Castle / 6893
Re: Monument of Mine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:26:26 GMT

Kyle Peterson wrote:

The hardest part of the monument was figuring out the best pose/s for Gawain
and the Triceratops. Eventually, I removed the bottom segment from the
dinosaur and flipped him over.

Hey Kyle,

What's the secret to taking the dinosaurs apart? I haven't tried it yet
for fear of breaking them. Do you have nay tips for getting the two
halves apart from each other without causing permanent damage?

Matt