 Castle / 5519
Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 06:32:56 GMT

I've tried this with Space figs, and they make darn fine aliens as well.

Glad to see someone else thought of this. :^)

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Aaron West" <maniac@vol.com>

Try replacing knight heads and warrior heads with the Scorpion guys from the
Hydronaut series!  They have a sinister and inhuman appearance.  Orcs in the
Tolkien world were Melkor's perversion of the captured Elves into his own
image in ancient Middle Earth history.  The head change does the trick just
fine!  Try it on some of your old Fright Knight swordsmen with the breastplate
print and see what you think!
:)
Aaron