 Castle / 5497
Subject:
Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:44:29 GMT

Now, don't get me wrong, I think Jar-Jar was the worst thing about Ep. 1, but
I can't help but love the lego version.  I've got 12 Gungans, and I use em for
orcs and ogres.  Right now they're all tan, but I plan on making a few green,
grey, orange maybe, etc when I get around to learning how to paint and greatly
modify ABS (any pointers Craig?).  What I'm getting at is WHY does everyone
hate the lego Jar-Jar?  Granted, he only has (as of yet) 2 uses:  Jar-Jar, or
an orc.  Now, if you're not into the fantasy side of Castle, just the
historical acurateness, then I could understand why you dislike him, but what
other reason could you have?  Just wondering...
-Chris

Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar?