 Castle / 5392
Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 00:33:19 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Well I have stated that Jar-Jar works well as an Orc before.  [snip]

Oh god.  I hope LEGO has snapped up the rights to a Lord of
the Rings franchise before those movies start rolling out.

It'd be so cool to have orc armies and balrogs and the like
with which to menace our castles.

--

Jeff <jthompson@esker.com>   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"
Then u could use lego to recreate warcraft 2 :)