 Castle / 5369
Re: How Lego Direct could (help us) Make Jar-Jar an Orc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Well I have stated that Jar-Jar works well as an Orc before.  I just tried
puting the old knight torso armor overlay on Jar-Jar and it doesn't hit his
ears in the back.  Give him a round shield with the stud or a Fright Knights
bat sheild and an Axe (not a Halberd) and you have one cool looking Orc. • Here
is hoping Lego Direct will offer the Dk.Grey Knight Armor,Dk.Grey Round • Sheild,
and Dk.Grey Axes some day.  As is just the FK shield and a brown Axe works • very
well.

And so many people have been wondering what to do with Jar-Jar.

-Lord Insanity
A better title would be "How AFOLs can make Jar Jar an Orc".  LEGO would not
be able to use the Jar Jar head on another figure that ain't a Gungan...
Lucas wouldn't have it.  I have not tried this yet, but how about the new Bull
green armor torso?  Beats having a bunch of one-eyed Bulls!
Here's to a little insanity!
Aaron

Is that better?  This title is what I meant originally.  I guess I was just too
excited after making the Discovery that Knight Armor works with Jar-Jar heads.
I already have a use for the Bulls as is.  The silver eyes are the key to them.
They are demon children of The Necromancer.  I made The Necromancer with...
scale mail amulet armor torso (the king that came with Lego chess) with blue
arms and DK.Grey hands, Blue waist with Dk.Grey Legs, Darth Vader's head, a
Black hood and cloak, and a pirate saber.  The Bulls are his children and the
sisters of pain (all my willa the witches scared and mutalated by the
Necromancer) are the mothers.  The orcs have sworn fealty to The Necromancer.
The Skeleton army and Demon Riders (batlords) were raised by the Necromancer to
serve as his personal gaurd.  Then there are the men who have sworn fealty to
The Necromancer.  (the rest of FK)  Fortunately I convereted the Islanders into
Amazons (obi-wan heads and non-ponytail long hair pieces.) to help the King
(old and new lions) and his vassles. (falcons and dragons)  Even the Elven
Archers (forestmen) have allied with the king.  The Mage order is definately
excited over thier new lightning spears (even though I gave the greatest amazon
warrior the first one.)  Ah... lego Castle is very nice right now.

-Lord Insanity