 Castle / 5366
Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Well I have stated that Jar-Jar works well as an Orc before.  I just tried
puting the old knight torso armor overlay on Jar-Jar and it doesn't hit his
ears in the back.  Give him a round shield with the stud or a Fright Knights
bat sheild and an Axe (not a Halberd) and you have one cool looking Orc.  Here
is hoping Lego Direct will offer the Dk.Grey Knight Armor,Dk.Grey Round • Sheild,
and Dk.Grey Axes some day.  As is just the FK shield and a brown Axe works • very
well.

And so many people have been wondering what to do with Jar-Jar.

-Lord Insanity
A better title would be "How AFOLs can make Jar Jar an Orc".  LEGO would not
be able to use the Jar Jar head on another figure that ain't a Gungan...
Lucas wouldn't have it.  I have not tried this yet, but how about the new Bull
green armor torso?  Beats having a bunch of one-eyed Bulls!
Here's to a little insanity!
Aaron