 Castle / 5384
Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wesley Pauley writes:
hmmmmmmmmmm... Jar Jar as an orc? good idea. don't thikn it'd work for me
though. I'm pretty firm on orcs being green, having much smaller ears, and not
a gungan snout... i'm picky when it comesto orcs i guess..

though i think i may start using spare jar jars as some sort oh' bunch of
forest dwellers or some other kind oh intelegent people

I'm using my spares to make Jar Jar torture scenes... ;)  hehe, I've got
enough of them to make a complete set... The Jar Jar Inquisition... <G>

-Bryan