 Castle / 5390
Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shaun Sullivan writes:
well, until he becomes Gandalf the White, that is ;)  but that's just
nitpicking

Gandalf was never made into a white wizzard, all Lego wizards are blue.

-s

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wesley Pauley writes:
hmmmmmmmmmm... Jar Jar as an orc? good idea. don't thikn it'd work for me
though. I'm pretty firm on orcs being green, having much smaller ears, and • not
a gungan snout... i'm picky when it comesto orcs i guess..

How about an Oger or Goblin?  (FYI the Original Orcs from Tolken's Lord of • the
Rings were grey.  Lego's Wizzard Maejisto is a total copy of Tolken's • Wizzard
Gandalf.)

-Lord Insanity

Uhoh, a Tolkien debate. I don't think the orc color is determined. They have
been various colors in licensed artwork. Gandalf became blue thanks to the
animated features, therefore Majisto looks like a copy, but remember he's
"Gandalf the Grey".
-Erik