 Castle / 4405
4404  |  4406
Subject:
No more steel in jolly old England
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:24:42 GMT

What's up with the Knight's Kingdom line.  They have a LOT of weapons included
in each set, but one thing is missing:  swords!  Not the big silver ones, the
small grey ones.  This simple weapon has been around since Castle's
beginnings, but you rarely see one anymore.  I believe in all the KK sets, you
find swords in 4(?) sets.  That's pitiful.  I remember when you bought small
sets that came with two or three swords.  SO, TLC, what's up?  It's not like
England just ran out of steel! ;)
-Chris