 Castle / 4404
4403  |  4405
Subject:
BrikWars in the Catacombs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:55:31 GMT

Wanted- A handful of players to play a one turn a week, play by email (but
photos provided), dungeon hack kind of game, hand wavingly based on the
BrikWars* rules.

If you're interested (and I'll only take the first 4 or 5 people) email me
asayc**. You'll need to be familiar with, or at least willing to learn, the
BrikWars* rules.

I've had two responses and Mike's happy to look over my shoulder from time to
time (to have a little laugh no doubt :).

I am serious about this, if you're keen, tell me. There will be pics and a web
page for people to drop in on but I'd like two or three more players to kick
off.

James (who's probably certifiable for trying this, but hey, it'll be fun!)