 Castle / 4395
    BrikWars in the Catacombs —James Howse
   All this whoo-ha about BrikWars* I don't know. It's enough to make one want to say something like this. Wanted- A handful of players to play a one turn a week, play by email (but photos provided), dungeon hack kind of game, hand wavingly based on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

        BrikWars in the Catacombs —James Howse
   Wanted- A handful of players to play a one turn a week, play by email (but photos provided), dungeon hack kind of game, hand wavingly based on the BrikWars* rules. If you're interested (and I'll only take the first 4 or 5 people) email me asayc**. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)