 Castle / 4203
Re: Drawbridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
Jeff Johnston wrote:

I would personally use the round, 2x2 'disc tiles' or whatever they are
called.  Slightly curved bottom, 4 studs on top, so they can attach to the
bottom of your drawbridge plate.  They're often used on small boats to
keep them from 'sticking' to the baseplates.

Excellent idea!  I had seen those before, but didn't think
I had any.  Until...  I got my package from kbkids.com today
that had a Deep Reef Refuge (6441) inside.  I haven't opened
it up yet, but looking at the picture it looks like there's
a half dozen black ones on the underside of the boat.
Woohoo!

Youch. You'll discover soon enough that those pieces are overbearing and
everywhere, with not enough uses... They appear on every single town-boat ever
made by TLC AFAIK... (OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but just a tad). I copied
Erin W's idea to use them as plates (ie for food!) in my inn.

And a silver dagger!  Finally!  And a ship's wheel thingie
with spokes that I can't remember the name of!  And a
winch!  And apetalous flowers that I can stick the extra
pink petals from the Jumping Course (6417) on!  I know what
I'll be doing tonight..  :)

Wow, I didn't notice most of these. I barely went thru all the pieces in my
6441... after five minutes I got really disappointed... I should re-check that!

-Shiri