 Castle / 4201
Re: Drawbridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:28:50 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

I would personally use the round, 2x2 'disc tiles' or whatever they are
called.  Slightly curved bottom, 4 studs on top, so they can attach to the
bottom of your drawbridge plate.  They're often used on small boats to
keep them from 'sticking' to the baseplates.

Excellent idea!  I had seen those before, but didn't think
I had any.  Until...  I got my package from kbkids.com today
that had a Deep Reef Refuge (6441) inside.  I haven't opened
it up yet, but looking at the picture it looks like there's
a half dozen black ones on the underside of the boat.
Woohoo!

And a silver dagger!  Finally!  And a ship's wheel thingie
with spokes that I can't remember the name of!  And a
winch!  And apetalous flowers that I can stick the extra
pink petals from the Jumping Course (6417) on!  I know what
I'll be doing tonight..  :)

Sorry, I think I got a little carried away there...  And all
this joy will be lost when the credit card bill finally shows
up.  :)

Good luck!

Thanks!

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.