 Castle / 4200
Re: Drawbridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
Am I making any sense?

Me? You lost me after the first paragraph... :-)

How are you setting up this drawbridge? How is the 1x4 gear rack
connected/related to the drawbridge plate?

Of course, the biggest problem is keeping the thing from
catching on the blue plates that it's supposed to span.  I
could use blue tiles on the water, but it would look kind
of goofy.

I wouldn't think it would look goofy, but that's just my opinion.

What would really be slick would be some way
of putting the drawbridge (just the plank part) upside down
so I could put tiles on *it*, but then I need a plate with
a male stud on both sides so that I can attach the piece
mentioned above.

Well, you can try this <part:4733> laid on its side for two male studs (that's
the right kind, isn't it?)

-Shiri