 Castle / 4204
Re: Blue torso
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:08:54 GMT

Set 6042 (Dungeon Hunters) comes with one, and so do several other
castle and town
sets.  In addition, you can turn any unwanted blue torso into a solid
blue very
easily with a rag and a can of Brasso.  :)

--Jared

Wilson Raska wrote:

I know this may not be castle related, but I was wondering if any of you know
what set a solid blue torso comes with.  I have one on my water elemental
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/elementals.html , and I believe Pawel has one for
his too, but I don't know where it came from.  If any of you know, would you
please tell me.  Thanks.

Wilson