 Castle / 4130
Re: Blue torso
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I know this may not be castle related, but I was wondering if any of you know
what set a solid blue torso comes with.  I have one on my water elemental
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/elementals.html , and I believe Pawel has one for
his too, but I don't know where it came from.  If any of you know, would you
please tell me.  Thanks.

Wow. A solid blue torso.

I believe I have at least one, let me think...

Hey, thanks! I just went to hunt down what set it was, and discovered another
thing in the process...
The set I got it from is definitely <set:6356>. This was either my first or
second set ever (I don't know if I got my basic box before or after this set).

I didn't know what set this was till now, so thanks! I'm now one step closer
to figuring out exactly what my collection (theoretically) contains...

(Now if only I could figure out what number that basic box was... :)

HTH!
-Shiri

(XFUT to .general)