 Castle / 3776
Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:17:51 GMT

"ravi" <helixwolf2000@hotmail.com> writes:

Whats wrong with Snow???well I'm From a sunny and wet country  and dream of
having a real snowball fight....maybe someday.....

Snow is real pretty when its new. It can be fun for snowball fights and
tobogganing. Other than that, and as a source of moisture for the fields
in the spring, most people find it to be a nuisance. It's *very* ugly
in the late stages of melting (like here, now).

However, aren't there a number of castles in Britain, Scandanavia, etc.
that encounter snow? Could one model a castle with snow on it? Perhaps
it would just look goofy. I recall seeing one or two snowy Lego scenes,
and they looked not bad.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/