 Castle / 3764
Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

LOL... they can still easily stick a spear or aim an arrow thru them tiny
windows if they felt up to it... :-)

If they are not slaughtered by the soldiers in the wall, on the towers, and
above them on the parapets.  :)

...while crossing the moat to *get* to the window, I was going to say. :D

Right.  :)

Ever wonder why there is a slight overhang up
there?  Why, in order to drop rocks on the enemies below, of course!.  ;)

Two words:  Murder Holes.

Those are the name for the holes in a gatehouse floor.  There is another name
for the ones on the parapets, but I can't remember the word...  I think it
starts with "mach"...  Hmm...  time to find some of my castle guidebooks...

Jeff