 Castle / 3750
Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:23 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...
Excellent effort Pawel,
Who said all castles had to be grey(gray). This is the world of Lego after • all
where primary colour towns are standard. The key is to always use • combinations
of colours and in appropriate proportions to highlight certain features. • About
the only combo I'd rule it so far is an ICE PLANET 2002 castle.

Was that rule out?

Hmm... Too bad there isn't enough trans-orange which would work in a castle
(though the towers could have trans-orange octagonal dome roofs). Of course
now that we have solid orange, that could be mixed in with the
trans-orange(too bad I was on the scene a few months too late to get the
Haloween buckets), at least there is a lot of new orange bits coming out in
Star Wars and Arctic.

Frank