 Castle / 3759
Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Nay, that's not what I meant; I was referring to the feeling that castle-
walls
at ground level are silly, because the windows are ubiquitous and
inappropriate... you don't want invaders to sneak through the ground windows,
now, do you?

Heh.  Any invader that can squeeze through those windows is likely to find a
way to get to the second story to squeeze through them. :D

LOL... they can still easily stick a spear or aim an arrow thru them tiny
windows if they felt up to it... :-)

-Shiri
PS - Me told you, mine grammar went to spring break on sunny CA ;-)