 Castle / 3753
Re: Non-gray castles or "What I did with all the bulk bricks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:38:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Was that rule out?

Hmm... Too bad there isn't enough trans-orange which would work in a castle
(though the towers could have trans-orange octagonal dome roofs). Of course
now that we have solid orange, that could be mixed in with the
trans-orange(too bad I was on the scene a few months too late to get the
Haloween buckets), at least there is a lot of new orange bits coming out in
Star Wars and Arctic.

Frank

What about an insectoid sub-sub-theme called the fruit-flyoids who inhabit
orchards in their small orange castles ... or Arctic castles ? those polar
bears can get a bit frisky and you don't want to get too physical with
them,though my 2 year old's Duplo polar bear looks rather benign.

pete.w.