 Castle / 3775
Re: [MOC] Desert Outpost of the Dragon Clans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:44:37 GMT

What a fantastic creation. :)  great idea, it has so much character.  I love
it!

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message
After a long hiatus, I finally have an addition to my page!  The new pics
and pages are of a desert fortress built to control a small oasis, and
currently
occupied by a small detachment of soldiers from the Dragon Clans (the same
detachment, it should be noted, that we last saw in a confrontation with • Sain
and his faithful companion Batu...)

I hope everyone enjoys the new structure.  Hopefully next weekend I'll get • a
chance to chronicle more of the Sain & Batu storyline...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston • http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++
YB73m