 Castle / 21349
Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   Hello everyone-

Well had to be done- Here’s Phergy-She’s a new Podagon with a love of bling, excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor!

Please check her out and let me know what you think?

I’ve also been expirementing with teeth-NASHER will get ya!

feedback would be great!

long live the Brick!

Megan

Hi Megan,

My wife likes your stuffs. She’s not an AFOL so I can’t really add constructive feedback to this comment :-(.

I can’t say I really enjoy (I prefer the aesthetic of technical stuffs than biological) but as William says, that’s a refreshingly different style - maybe the use of not so usual parts (clikits flowers) and colors (pink !). Differences are welcome.

Podagon ? Who has coined this term ? A new one from “X-pod” and “dragon” ? Are there rules one have to follow to make a “podagon” as for vignettes ?

Didier