 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3541
  It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

Hello everyone- Well had to be done- Here's Phergy-She's a new Podagon with a love of bling, excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor! (2 URLs) Please check her out and let me know what you think? I've also been expirementing with (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.clikits, lugnet.scala, FTX) !!

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Brilliant! Spotlighted. Your models really seem to make the bricks come alive. And it's such a refreshingly different style from the rest of us. I've been buying these "creator" sets that build dinosaurs and other beasts, but just for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Hi Megan, My wife likes your stuffs. She's not an AFOL so I can't really add constructive feedback to this comment :-(. I can't say I really enjoy (I prefer the aesthetic of technical stuffs than biological) but as William says, that's a (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

Yes, indeed - spotlit. Phergy is very cute - even if she has her special character and personality. And she should give some boy groups a try. They are not as healthy as a knight, but maybe more spicy. Andreas (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

Love 'em! I checked out the rest of your Brickshelf, and I have to say that Smergle and the Nautalus are my favorite (I was almost a marine biologist...). Keep up the good work! -Josh (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Thank you William, I do try and bring as much life to the LEGO bricks that I can-I think it has to do w/ my background in animation- I also like to build things/creatures that I have always enjoyed from nature-sometimes from my head as well. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Hi Didier- Cool she likes my work! (...) I came up with the term PODAGONS -yes xpod-dragons- I guess as far as rules go- The body must be an X-pod-and the head should not be larger then the pod. The pod should always be able to be opened or (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Hi Andreas, hehehe I guess she could go for a boyband or two-might do our ears a world of good...hehe Megan (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Thanks Josh, I'm glad you like my work! Smergle is one of my favs. too. The Nautalus was the 1st serrious MOC I built. He was quite a challange-I'm so ammazed by what lives in the sea-it is a diff. world. That's cool you were almost a marine (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) This must be a "True Megan" , was my first thought when I saw this creatures. I have seen some of your creatures in real, and I like them because they are so really unique. I hope to see this ones in real too. (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) Fantastic! I like the way you've given her some personality. Wonderful model. The crown is priceless. (...) Nice organic feel. You really have a wonderfully creative and original style. I'm getting a bit jealous of your color usage. I just (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) hehe Thanks Bryce! Yes, she loves her crown-and will take off your arm if you should try and remove it- (...) It's very nice of you to say that- I always strive to get shape/form right-so the mocs look like they would if they were real. Well I (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast

(...) ... (...) :-) the rules' description is fun (cute not being the right word when talking about hungry dragons :D) in itself. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)